29 September 2006

I'm back in charge of Huangyangtan

Those crazy hackers from the Chinese Army didn't actually change my password, so I got back in. To be safe I have added one digit to the end of my old password; that should make it 10 times more difficult to crack!

Looks like a couple of other Google Earth news events is bringing a few people to the Huangyangtan thing. First there was a fuzzy photo of someone in the Netherlands while she was sunning topless in her yard / on her roof. Then someone spotted an insect that got stuck in the photo scanner and makes it look like a 50-meter long earwig is terrorizing Germany. That last find ("Alien Bug", pretty good, by the way) has brought the Google Earth forum servers to their knees. Thousands of people have been looking at that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home