13 December 2006

Huangyangtan in neutral

No, no, don't get up from your chair; there's nothing new to report on Huangyangtan. I simply felt I had a moral obligation to humanity to update this blog (and to make sure my password still works). Plus my mom said I would otherwise not get any allowance this week.

For the record, the Google Earth forum post has gone past 120,000 reads. And, since the last time I reported in, a couple of slow-poke blogs have reported on HYT. That's all, folks.

----------

Before I ran across the Huangyangtan landscape replica I spotted a cemetery in western China that was somehow intriguing. I placemarked it with the idea of coming back to it later for a closer look. I recently completed a review of cemeteries in the whole region, comparing about 200 against this one outside of Karamay. Along with putting together a bit of background information about graves in that part of the world I collected some interesting pictures from Google Earth and have posted them at http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/716338 for your viewing picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home